How Does It Work?
At The Professional Wingman, we believe the best way to fix any issues you have with dating is for us to see them in real-time. This allows us to help you make the necessary adjustments, saving you lots of time and taking away all the guesswork you’d have to do.
How we work with clients is completely stealth so to the outside world, we’re just two friends hanging out. No matter where we go or what the situation is, we'll be able to work together without anyone noticing, keeping you strictly anonymous. Did I mention we also have tons of fun helping you meet women?
Here what happens when you want to work with us:
- You complete the application for coaching and tell us what sticking points you need help getting over.
- If your application is accepted, Thomas will meet (if in the same city) or chat with you over the phone for a "meet and greet," where you can tell him your story in detail, ask any questions you have, learn about our services, programs, and all there is to know about what we do specifically to help our clients achieve success.
- If he decides you are a good fit for working together, you'll get started right away working with Thomas or one of his team members, whether it's virtually or in-person, on your path to dating success.
There are two major reasons why we have an initial consultation with everyone: First, we want to make sure you're serious about this -- it's a major investment and requires us to work diligently to get the results you are looking for. Second, we figure out three things necessary for us to help you achieve success:
- Your vision
- Your challenge
- An action plan and path
Step One: Finding Your Vision -- Past, Present & Future
It's important to know the path that lies behind you in order to change the one that lies in front. This is the single most important part of building confidence and finding success in dating and relationships.
Your goals will be different than everyone else's but there are two core concepts of what makes someone successful. Without them, there can't be any meaningful action plan.
Determination: How bad do you want it? Is this high on your priority list? How far are you willing to go to achieve your goals? Is this something you SHOULD do or MUST do?
Passion: Thinking with the end in mind and having the ability to not only be conscious of the process, but also enjoy it. This will allow you to grow at a deeper level, making the success last a lifetime.
Step Two: Discovering Your Challenge
In the end, there are three reasons why you don’t have what you want:
- You don’t know EXACTLY what you want.
- You lack the necessary social skills or strategy to get there.
- Your state of mind is conflicted. What you want to do, how you feel, and what you believe can block your progress if they aren’t all in sync.
People generally look to others to help solve their problems, especially when they don't have total control of their lives -- and that can be VERY effective when combined with a game plan and accountability. Our perspective on achieving success is to NOT focus on what you couldn't do then, but instead of what you can do NOW.
Step Three: Creating an Action Plan and Path
To create change, you need a cohesive strategy. Without it, there's no direction, and without direction, there is no momentum. And without momentum, you will never get to where you want to be.
And that's where we come in. Let's get to work.